Lifeline EMS Academy
LifeLine EMS Academy offers education for those looking to enter the healthcare field. Our First Responder training programs range from CPR education to Emergency Medical Technician courses to enhance and build the next generation of EMS professionals.
Our diverse team is complied with over 120 years of experience in EMS leadership with professional instructors who have attained a wealth of knowledge and experience through their years of in-field practice, training, and education tailored to enhance the students experience.
Why Choose LifeLine EMS Academy:
• Professionalism •
• Quality education exceeding the national standard •
• Enhanced training experience with state-of-the-art equipment •
• Tutoring tailored to each students’ learning ability •
• A robust LMS platform to allow students access to online training materials outside of the classroom •
• In field hands on training with live patient interaction •
Meet our Director
Steve Slawinski comes to LifeLine EMS Academy with 20+ years’ experience in the EMS field. Beginning his career as an EMT and working his way up to Paramedic, Nationally Registered Paramedic and then Critical Care Paramedic. Steve brings many facets to the EMS education industry from working private EMS and 911. While taking a hands-on approach to education, Steve enjoys tailoring EMS education to meet the needs of the student to help them adapt and overcome any challenges they may face in their future career in healthcare.