Lifeline EMS Academy
LifeLine Ems Academy offers training for those looking to enter the medical field. Our first Responder training programs offer a range of Emergency Medical Education. Our Academy teaches all AHA disciplines, as well as Medical First Responder, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (Specialist/AEMT) – Michigan Specific. All medical training is taught with the intent to create the next generation of EMS professionals.
Our diverse team is complied with over 120 years of experience in EMS leadership with professional instructors who have attained a wealth of knowledge and experience through their years of in-field practice, training, and education tailored to enhance the students experience.
Why Choose LifeLine EMS Academy:
• Quality education based on current National and State Curriculum •
• Enhanced training experience based on real life experiences •
• Tutoring tailored to each students’ learning ability •
• A robust LMS platform to allow students access to online training materials outside of the classroom •
• In field hands on training with live patient interaction •